If you are interested in joining a fast developing, energetic & dynamic company, then please send your C.V., in the strictest confidence, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answering telephone calls for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
- Greeting visitors.
- Distributing material, mail and e-mails.
- Directing individuals as appropriate.
- Performing general secretarial and clerical functions.
- Coordinating use of conference rooms and conferencing equipment.
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the office.
- Proper English grammar/punctuation/ spelling/vocabulary.
- Excellent business telephone etiquette.
- Display of tact and courtesy.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Flexibility and adapting to changing priorities.
- Problem solving skills to identify issues.
- Communicating with diverse groups.
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- Working under limited supervision.
- Knowledge of office equipment/software and office practices.
- Be able to follow standardised procedures.